It’s literally hard to not get upset after seeing clutches of hair on the hairbrush. Hair fall really give us a panic attack, and we all have to deal with it at some or the other point of time. The factors which contribute towards hair fall are ironing dying and excessive use of shampoo and conditioners. This fact is no more of surprise to anyone that the shampoos and conditioners contain harmful chemicals. So the question that arises is that what is the alternative to these hair products? You’ll be happy to know that you can now use ayurvedic herbs for hair which are completely natural to enhance the growth in hair.
In this blog, we will cover some of the useful ayurvedic herbs which will definitely help you in getting rid of hair fall as well as hair thinning. So, let’s get started!
- Ritha: If we use excessive shampoos, then it results in damaging the hair. Ritha, however, helps in the hair growth. Also, it improves the texture of hair and further adds volume to the hair. You can daily cleanse your hair by using this natural herb.
- Amla: Amla is popular not only for hair care but also for improving digestion. It is rich in Vitamin C which promotes scalp health and also helps to get rid of dandruff. It has been seen that most of the people use its mixture with another ayurvedic herb known as Shikakai.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is also known as the Indian Winter Cherry. It is considered as the consistent in the world of ayurvedic hair are because of its usefulness for hair re growth. It has been found out in the latest study that the stress hormone that is cortisol is main reason behind hair fall. This herb is effective to reduce the levels of cortisol and prevents hair fall.
- Brahmi: We girls do not like thin hairs. If we use chemical dyes and do ironing a lot often, then it makes hair thin and damaged. Thus, brahmi is considered as one of the useful herbs for hair re-growth which promotes hair follicle growth. Also, it reduces dandruff and as well as split ends.
- Neem: Neem contains both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances which help to prevent oxidative damage to cells. Thus, neem helps in promoting hair growth by preventing hair follicles. Thus, neem is useful as an ayurvedic hair care.
- Triphala: This ayurvedic herb is well-known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains some of the substances which prevent hair thinning and dandruff. If used with coconut oil, then it provides shiny hair too.